Introducing the MediaLandscape Mediasite to Macromedia™ Flash™ Content Converter
MediaLandscape Converter allows you to extend your library of Mediasite content to play back in Flash with no additional components or development. It was built from the ground up to work seamlessly and exclusively with the Mediasite presentation recording system from Sonic Foundry. Only MediaLandscape offers conversion to Macromedia Flash format of all saved Mediasite presentations for distribution via Web, CD, or LAN.
MediaLandscape Converter is available now and includes all needed components to convert, distribute, and play content. Windows workstation license costs $1495 USD and allows conversion of unlimited numbers of presentations. Conversion services are also available now, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Convert Mediasite presentations to Macromedia Flash format automatically using any Windows workstation.
- Simple workflow: Select the presentation you want to convert from a list, and hit one button to start conversion. That simple.
- Output works with any web server: Converter outputs presentations in folders you name, for use on CD, LAN, or web server. All web servers on all platforms are supported.
- Play presentations in any web browser using Flash on Macintosh, Linux, and Windows.
- Suitable for immediate viewing, content can also be imported into any LMS/CMS system, and SCORM1.2 or SCORM2004 packaging is supported. SCORM packaging and sequencing software will recognize these objects for addition to a course being constructed using the IMS Simple Sequencing specification.
- New skins for the player can be readily designed using common design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop, and existing Mediasite viewer skin graphics can be used in MediaLandscape Player skins.
- Developer tools from MediaLandscape Software will allow Flash developers to create new applications using their Mediasite content, allowing you full control of all features.
Copyright 2007 Clotho Advanced Media Inc.